I go in spurts! I will go a month or two and not write anything. Then I will write once a week. Then back to once a month. I would like to write more often. I admire my dear niece (actually my sister, Ginny's niece) Laurie Evans. She writes several times a week. And she is a great writer. My favorite of all of her blogs was the one she wrote on why she had not married (yet.) Here is a link to her post: http://razzzberries.blogspot.com/ I would recommend that you read her blog from the beginning to the end. But, if you only read one thing, read the blog on Sept, 17, 2011 entitled, "Why I am not married." Here is the link to that blog; http://razzzberries.blogspot.com/2011/09/why-im-not-married.html
Love you lots Laurie Evans!!! You inspire me to be a better person. We share so many likes; bacon, chocolate and our family. How could life get better!

No comments:
Post a Comment